We’ve all had texting mishaps, you send the text to the wrong person, and as you watch that text being delivered you feel that sinking feeling in your stomach…..farrrrrrrrrk!
Here are our rules of thumb for texting……the devil makes work for idle thumbs remember!!
1. Thou shalt not drink and text
2. Thou shalt not get friends to compose text to potential new boyfriend/girlfriend
3. Thou shalt not repeatedly text if you have not received an answer – stalker alert!
4. Thou shalt not respond to a text within a nanosecond……give it some time!
5. Thou shalt not fight, break up or argue via text
6. Thou shalt not play games – its immature and it gets you nowhere, fast
7. Thou shalt not text just because you’re bored
8. Thou shalt not text for attention seeking – that wears thin on anyone pretty quickly
9. Thou shalt not compose an essay. Keep it interesting. No one wants to hear a blow by blow commentary of your day
10. Thou shall – be yourself!! Its all well and good trying to be like someone else over text, not that easy to keep it up face to face!